The library has 8 computers available for public use. Computers are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Youth age 16 and under need parent/guardian permission to use the internet, and must complete a permission form to be kept on file at the library.
- The computers are not equipped with filtering software.
- Users must sign in at the desk to use a computer and sign out when finished. Patrons are not required to have a library card to use a computer.
- Users are limited to 2 thirty minute sessions per day. If no one is waiting a user may stay on the computer longer. There will be no preference given for age or activity.
- Users are expected to access the Internet in a legal and responsible manner, respecting the privacy and sensibilities of others.
- Printing costs 20 cents per page. The first 2 pages are free per patron, per day.
The library does provide wireless Internet access 24 hours per day. The network is ‘UlyssesWireless’. Wireless printing is not available.