Computers & WiFi
The library has eight (8) computers available for public use:
- Use your library card number to sign in at the computer
- If you don’t have a library card, ask for a guest pass at the desk
- Computer sessions are 30 minutes
- If no one is waiting for a computer you can extend your time, up to four hours per day
- Computers are first come, first served, regardless of patron age or computer activity
- The computers are not equipped with filtering software
- Users are expected to access the internet in a legal and responsible manner, respecting the privacy and sensibilities of others. See our Computer Use policy
- Printing costs 20 cents per page. The first 2 pages are free per patron, per day.
The library provides free wireless internet access:
- 24 hours per day, 7 days a week!
- The network is LibraryPublic
- Wireless printing is not available