Spring 2021 Outdoor Book Sale
May 13, 14 & 15, 10:00am – 4:00pm
The tent returns!!
- Pay what you can/donation based sales only
- Cash, check, credit card & PayPal accepted
- Please bring your own bags
- Masks are required at all times in addition to sanitizing and social distancing
- Bid on Silent Auction Baskets throughout the sale!
We are currently accepting donations during our lobby grab-n-go hours. If you are dropping off more than three (3) boxes of books, please call in advance to arrange an appointment. We appreciate donations that are clean and have no mildew, are dropped off inside during library hours, and are relatively current. Unfortunately we cannot accept donations of cassette tapes, VHS tapes, Readers’ Digest Condensed Books, encyclopedias, textbooks or Harlequin romances. We stop accepting donations a few weeks before the sale to give our volunteers time to sort and set up. We resume accepting donations about a month after the sale finishes. Please call the library with any questions.