The Ulysses Philomathic Library is an educational and cultural resource center which strives to meet the informational, creative and leisure needs of all community residents. To that end, the library will provide a broad collection of materials and access to a wide network of contemporary resources and media.
The original Ulysses Philomathic (which means “love of learning”) Library, a private association, was formed in 1811. Members’ books were kept in Hermon Camp’s store. The Library was re-established in 1935 when the north wing of the Masonic Temple was deeded to the Library. In October of 2001 the Library moved to its present location.
for more information or history of the library please contact the library director, firstname.lastname@example.org