We are excited to offer several ways to interact with the library during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Masks are required at all times when interacting with library staff.
If you have medical reasons why you cannot wear a mask, give us a call at (607) 387-5623 and we’ll bring materials to your car.
Borrow Ebooks and Audiobooks
As always, our digital collection is available to you from computer, phone, or tablet. Visit our Overdrive page to peruse the digital collection. Need help getting set up? Click here for help with borrowing, holding, and accessing ebooks and audiobooks on your device.
Borrow items for pickup from our Lobby
Our lobby is now open to pick up holds and get technology assistance anytime during scheduled lobby hours. See our newly expanded lobby hours below.
Monday 10am – 5pm
Tuesday 10am – 5pm
Wednesday 10am – 7pm
Thursday 10am – 5pm
Friday 10am – 5pm
Saturday 10am – 2pm
You may now pick up your holds anytime during scheduled lobby hours. These items have already been checked out to you. Here’s how it works:
- Peruse library materials using the online catalog.
- Place holds for the items you would like to take out.
- Wait for a notification that your hold has been filled via your specified method (email or phone).
- Come to our lobby during Lobby Hours where your items ready for you to pick up.
Staff will bring items ready for pickup out to the lobby as soon as possible. Feel free to call ahead to confirm your items are ready. If you cannot make our lobby hours, call the library at (607) 387-5623 to make an appointment for an alternate pickup time. Having trouble? Find helpful articles here on browsing our catalog, searching the catalog, logging in to the catalog, and placing holds.
Please abide by the following rules when picking up materials from the library to help keep our staff and patrons safe:
- ONLY ONE PERSON OR HOUSEHOLD GROUP IN LOBBY AT A TIME! Wait outside if someone else is in the lobby.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the lobby.
- Everything in the lobby is already checked out to you.
- PLEASE ONLY TAKE YOUR OWN ITEMS, unless you have made specific arrangements to pick up on someone else’s behalf.
- Ring the bell on the table if you have any questions or need assistance.
- There are no restrooms available to the public at this time.
- If you are uncomfortable coming into the lobby or are unable to wear a mask due to a medical reason, call the library (607) 387-5623 and we will bring your library materials to your car.
We can help with printing, scanning, copying, or faxing during lobby hours. Here’s how it works:
- During lobby hours, call the library and let us know what services you’ll be needing or come into the lobby, ring the doorbell on the table, and leave any relevant documents on the table.
- Wait for a staff person to appear. If you didn’t call ahead, let them know what tech services you’ll be needing.