Back for a fourth year and an all new campaign, the intrepid adventurers of the UPL Dungeons & Dragons Teen Book Club will gather EVERY Wednesday from 3:30 until 5:00 PM (in person or online).
Join the Teen D&D Book Club as we adventure our way through our 4th year with DM Marcus, Sorcerer’s Apprentice Fin, and Lore Librarian Clay… No experience required, everyone is welcome! You can participate online or in person, every now and then or every week, or just hang out and watch the fun.
Expect to read books, earn XP, and return to your daily life richer in treasure and experience!
Questions? Contact Clay at email@example.com
Create your character!
1. Go to D&D Beyond at https://www.dndbeyond.com/ and create a free account.
2. Under the ‘Collections’ tab select ‘My Characters’.
3. Click ‘Create A Character’ in the upper right corner.
4. Select Standard Build.
5. Under the ‘Home’ tab, give your character a name! Then uncheck all ‘Sources’. ‘Advancement Type’ should be XP not milestone. Everything else should stay the same.
6. Select your character’s race and fill in the applicable fields.
7. Next, ‘Class.’ Your character is level 5. Fill in the applicable fields.
8. ‘Abilities’ should be generated by Standard Array. There are lots of resources in the handbook and online about where you should put your scores based on what your class is.
9. Fill in your character’s description, lifestyle, under character details, dictates how much money you start with.
10. When figuring out ‘Equipment,’ it’s up to you if you want to choose starting equipment or gold then buying your equipment.
11. You can now view your character sheet in a browser or download it as a PDF. And since you have an account on D&D Beyond you are free to edit this sheet as you go!
With thanks to the Community Foundation of Tompkins County for a grant from the Myrtle Dee Nash Fund to support this program!