Bare Bones Book Sale
October 8-10, 2020
10am to 4pm daily
All materials by donation only, encouraged but not required.
- Shopping will be outdoors under a tent at the library.
- Masks are required.
- Shoppers will be required to apply hand sanitizer (provided) before shopping.
- Social distancing will be enforced and number of shoppers at one time will be limited by 6 foot spacing requirements. Waiting may be required.
- Payment by donation only. No change will be given.
- There will be no public bathrooms available.
- Books will not be sorted, with the exception of children’s books being separated into their own section.
- Bring your own bags if possible.
Spring & Fall Book Sale
In-library book sales are postponed due to COVID-19.
In the past, the library has held book sales twice a year that last about one week in the Melvin Room. The money raised at these events (and with the In-Library Book Sale) directly supports the library’s operating budget.
Donations are not currently being accepted due to due to COVID-19.
In the past, the library gratefully accepted donations of books for all book sales. When we are accepting books, we appreciate donations that are clean and have no mildew, are dropped off inside during library hours, and are relatively current. Unfortunately we cannot accept donations of cassette tapes, VHS tapes, Readers’ Digest Condensed Books, encyclopedias, textbooks or Harlequin romances. We stop accepting donations a few weeks before the sale to give our volunteers time to sort and set up. We resume accepting donations about a month after the sale finishes. Please call the library with any questions.