We are excited to offer several ways to interact with the library during the Covid-19 pandemic. Check back for updates as we increase our services in November 2020!
Masks are required at all times when interacting with library staff.
If you have medical reasons why you cannot wear a mask, give us a call at (607) 387-5623 and we’ll bring materials to your car.
Grab & Go Pickup
Grab & Go Pickup allows you check out library materials without having to enter the library. Here’s how it works:
- Peruse library materials using the online catalog.
- Place holds for the items you would like to take out.
- Wait for a notification via your specified method (email or phone) that your hold has been filled.
- Come to our back door during Grab & Go hours (below), where your items will be in our lobby ready for you to pick up.
If you cannot make our Grab & Go hours, call the library at (607) 387-5623 to make an appointment for an alternate pickup time.
Having trouble? Find helpful articles here on browsing our catalog, searching the catalog, logging in to the catalog, and placing holds.
Grab & Go Hours:
Tuesday 9:00am – noon
Wednesday 5:00 – 8:00pm
Thursday 9:00am – noon
Friday 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Technology Help Hours
If you need help printing, scanning, copying, or faxing, Technology Help Hours is the answer. Here’s how it works:
- If possible, during Technology Help Hours (below), call the library and let us know what services you’ll be needing.
- Come to the library’s back door, ring the doorbell on the cart, and leave any relevant documents on the cart.
- Step back behind the brick line and wait for a staff person to appear. If you didn’t call ahead, let him or her know what tech services you’ll be needing.
Technology Help Hours:
Monday – Friday noon to 4pm