MUSEUM FAMILY PASSES AND EMPIRE PARK PASSES
We are proud to offer to our patrons for borrowing family passes to the Museum of the Earth & Cayuga Nature Center, and Empire Passes for New York State Parks. There is one museum passes and three park passes.
• Any registered adult cardholder in good standing may borrow the museum pass. Museum passes may be borrowed for a one week period, and entitle the holder (and family) to one visit to each museum facility during that period.
• Any registered adult cardholder in good standing may borrow an Empire Pass. Empire Passes may be borrowed for one week period, and entitle the holder to unlimited dayuse vehicle entrance to New York State Parks for that period.
• For important information regarding the use of the Empire Pass, refer to the Empire Pass page of the NYS Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation website
• Passes are not holdable or renewable, and will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.
• The fee for a lost pass is $60.00.